Mittwoch, 17. November 2010

weight issues

ok so due to loooaaads of stress over the last week and my sore throat over the past few days I haven't really been able to work out so much which sucks :( on top of that i've indulged in heaps of gingerbread and triple chocolate cookies because thats how i tend to deal with stress.... i'm an emotional eater, like most women.
i really have to watch my weight because this can't come to a habit, especially during holiday season you are exposed to so much greasy, sugary stuff and i definitely have a sweet tooth!!

result: lean protein diet and workout!

i really, really hope I'll feel better by tomorrow so i can go to my bodywork fitness routine that i normally do twice a week.

 my eating plan for tomorrow:

breakfast:
bircher muesli with rasperries and low fat yogurt
--exercise--
luch:
whole meal spaghetti with a vegetable/arrabiata sauce
dinner:
a cup of soup and an egg

i have to go to a health store tomorrow to buy some plain soup cause the one you can get in the supermarket sucks and leaves me hungry.
i'm really motivated because i hate, hate , hate getting these approaches of a belly fat at the sides. i ALWAYS put on there first! hate that! my already nearly non existant waist vanishes completely then.

now tell me.... are you an apple, pear, boyish or a lucky hour glass shape?

i'd say i'm in between boyish and apple (the ones that are perceived as least attractive :( ). if i watch my diet and exercise i loose almost all curves and get a boyish frame and if i indulge in fast food and never work out i definitely become an apple since i gain in my belly area first!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for sharing it :) its very informative. I am a new follower :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. just to let you know... i was sick so i didnt do the workout and i spent the day eating alot of cookies hahaha... but in the evening i did manage to go for a quick run

    AntwortenLöschen